This limited edition artifact kit is made of two solid blocks of red oak sourced from the Keweenaw Peninsula. Held together by small, powerful magnets, the pieces have been CNC-machined and laser-etched at the Northern Michigan University's Human Centered Design program. Special thanks to Peter Pless helping make this possible.
- Information sheet detailing contents
- No Island is a Man exhibition catalogue and postcard set
- Andrew Ranville's Rabbit Island Quadrangle signed and numbered map print
- Recycled wood USB stick containing field recordings from the island (mp3 and Quadraphonic audio formats)
- Forestry-certified pencil
- A brass matchcase with compass hand-made in Idaho by K&M Matchcase.
Dimensions: 8in x 10 in x 1.5in (203cm x 255mm x 40mm)
Limited edition of 37 (1 remaining)